Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Good fucking morning.


My hubby bless his cotton socks is not a morning person, but I'm used to that - my sister is literally evil reborn in the morning, shes so pretty and then like she goes all grudge on you just cuz you woke her up. OMG snuggles with younger siblings! How yummy are they to snuggle? I used to love waking the kids up every now and again like you spend a few minutes poking them as then just get in with them and its like all warm and cozy - my sibling still smell like babies (does that make sense?) so it's even yummier!! We just fall asleep again and my Maa would come in like "OMG YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" And we're like "aaaaah!!". Lol.
You know growing up like Prince Charming was like the perfect height and that was like your head snuggled  with his chest perfectly and you had to tip toe to kiss. So that means he had to be maybe 4-5 inches taller than you. Well I always said that my hubby had to be taller than me by my hand. Does that make sense? That was like my little thing. If he was exactly that much then he was obviously on the right track. Well my hubby is exactly that. It's so cool. We are so different is so many ways but like we fit, I love it - it's like idk neither of us are perfect but we are for each other.
I was reading some stats about like how many times a couple should kiss and say "I love you" so like I was thinking about how much my hubby and I, do so.
So kissing... Lemme work it out... I get on average two kisses while I sleep (my husband is a light sleeper and kisses me every time he wakes up), then when he wakes up I get another one... **indistinguishable mumbling*... Five... Twenty four... Fifty... Sixty seven... I'd say like 152 kisses and that just counting the ones he gives me that are like pecks and not the ones I give him or the proper kisses. For every kiss he gives me and I give one back later on and then like we have proper kisses like at least 25 times a day. So all in all... Umm... I'd say on a week day, around about...a shit load. Yup. That sounds about right.
Now how many times I say "I love you". Like all couples do we kinda have like our own little language so the actual words "I love you" I say roughly forty to fifty  but then in my own way I say it like at least another thirty times and again that's on a week day were he is at work for like six hours (but we meet up for lunch) and only counting the times I say it (initially) without adding the times he does (initially, not as a response). I was just read a thing on Cosmopolitan (like my holy grail, idk why we use that phrase it kinda weird considering depending on which meaning you go with its either a search for like a special cup or if you've read Dan Brown's books - The Virgin Mary's womb, not wanting to cause offence obviously) and the lady on it is like "OMG I TELL MY BF I LOVE HIM LIKE 12-15 TIMES A DAY LIKE RANDOMLY AND IT'S LIKE SO WEIRD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?", so now I feel like a bit of a strange one. But like then again that's the relationship my hubby and I, have. We are apart for like six hours and even then we make sure we meet up for an hour at lunchtime but it feels like ages.

We constantly talk and text, we have been together since September '11 and haven't stopped talking since - its a wonder we still have things to talk about, we never get bored of one another's company, there are never any awkward silences. I'm pretty sure we have fit more into our relationship that most couples have it theirs that are of the same length. We know each other far better than most couples. We can talk about pretty much anything. The thing I love most about my marriage is that we are a couple but we are also other things like idk for example we are definitely the two naughty kids at school, you know the ones that pulled pranks that's us - we do silly things like take mini traffic cones and play in parks until the stars come out. We are each other best friends which means we fight, bicker and take the piss just like you do with your best friends, instead of saying like "hahaha you love *insert weird kids name* haha" we will say "hahaa you love me in you face" and its funny. We have play fights, we play catch, we play foosball, we play air hockey,  I like playing on the car mat with little cars, we play with playdough and moon dough, we play Rock, Paper, Scissors (OMG my predictive text just fixed rock paper scissors to Rock, Paper, Scissors that's so cool) to you know settle an argument, we do these things. We do genuinely play. But then we can also go to the ballet and to live music. We share so many of the same interests but also disagree on a lot so we can have really deep discussions about stuff on the news and important things like equal rights and energy bills to what Dre beat is the best but then it can all disintegrate into tickling and giggles. He takes an interest in what I like and I do the same with him. He hates reading but will always ask me what book I'm reading an what it's about. I am not a recruitment agent but I know who he is working with and the progress he is making with them. The things we don't share in one way we find another way to. Does that make sense?
We have all these things that I'm sure all couples do like he always leaves a slice of pizza for me to have for breakfast because I love cold pizza for breakfast and I always save him the crusts of pizza cuz he likes the crunchy bits. I don't like meat but I'll eat it to make him happy and he doesn't like vegetables but he will eat it if I give it to him to make me happy. We have grown so much together and helped change a lot of things in ourselves that were previously there and we didn't like them but weren't sure how to get rid of them.
I know when I fell in love with my husband, it sort of creeped up on him and was too late to change but once he figured it out he was cool with it. But I don't know why I fell in love with him, I just sorta did, he knows why he fell in love with me. We both have been through so much and worked so hard to be together and to have the way that we are together but it's never been something we would change. Once we knew that the other was "The One" everything else sort of became irrelevant. Giving up or breaking up was and never will be a thing either of us even think of.
We are both exactly what the other one wanted without even knowing it.
No one in the world can or ever will love him, the way I do, more than me and the same goes for him with me.


What do you love about your relationship? 
Anyways, things to do!

Love,

Monica             

            xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment